Friday, February 26, 2010

She She


I have been craving pretty shoes lately. A few problems with this: (Un)fortunately I don't really have anywhere to wear them. I would love to be the kind of girl who just looks good all the time, but lets be real - walking my dog, going grocery shopping, and running around working concerts are not the top three places to where a stunning pair of heels. Secondly, I can't afford to allocate my funds to designer wear. Third, I don't have a nice neat place to store/display them. All the shoes I have get destroyed because I pile them on top of each other, and they get smashed and scuffed...a shame really. Ok. that is my rant for the day. I just am holding out hope that one day I have a beautiful and girl-y closet/dressing room like the one pictured.

No comments:

Post a Comment