Sunday, March 8, 2009

City of Love

These photographic prints are created by Irene Suchocki out of Montreal.  I love them so so so much.  

She describes her work best:  'I like to explore the ethereal, the surreal, the whimsical, the mysterious, and the beautiful.  I enjoy creating little poems for the eyes'.  What she says is so true.  I have come across these images a few times now, and every time, I stop and get lost in them.  

I definitely need to order this first on the unique pearlescent metallic paper that she prints it on.  I think it will make a wonderful addition to my studio wall!

Check out her photoblog 'Eye Poetry' where you can see much more of her beautiful work.





1 comment:

  1. OMG! I love her! I have used her photography before. Thanks for the blog address!

    ReplyDelete