Thursday, March 19, 2009

Chinatown

Below is a montage of some images from Chinatown in San Francisco. It is such a bustling and culture filled part of this beautiful city.  The unusual produce, the wide array of tea blends (I brought some of the adorable rose bud tea home), and the many enticing shops of unique merchandise are all part of what brings out tourists and locals alike.
















I completely fell in love with the Bay Area, and can't wait to go back. I have to say, my muscles that are used to this flat midwest topography had a bit of trouble walking the steep inclines of San Francisco! Through all my struggles, I had so much fun exploring the vastly different neighborhoods of the city that seemed to change from block to block - not to mention the lovely moderate weather and the delicious food!

No comments:

Post a Comment