Thursday, February 26, 2009

Living Like Betsy


OH! I love this room. It is an image of the boldly stylish Betsy Johnson's living room. I have been holding on to this picture hoping to have a theme or an inspiration collage to include it in, but I love it so much that it deserves a post of it own. I have a definite affinity to things that are tone on tone monochromatic - but leave it to Betsy to take it to this extreme.  I love the classic and girly touches (like the fresh flowers and the over stuffed sofa) combined with modern elements (from the light fixture to the iconic womb chair in the background).  Even the ceiling is pale pink!  Oh man, I want a room like this.  If this is what she is surrounded by in her own home, I can see how her creative mind just keeps on going.  I would love to curl up on that couch with a steaming hot cup of tea and a good book.

No comments:

Post a Comment