Friday, January 1, 2010

Color Collage: Teal and Sky

I have majorly been slacking on putting together inspiration boards, but I am going to make an effort to get back into it. It is such a great creative outlet for me (especially in these slow times of work)!

So - I have really been loving this combination of rich deep or vibrant teal with soft robins egg or sky blue. I think it looks stunning and decadent when paired with black and gold, but it can also look bright and cheerful when combined with white.

Today I wore a bold teal tank under a black sweater and draped a light blue pashmina over it. There are great subtle way to incorporate this palate into your home or wardrobe (like I did today), but I really love when I see rooms completely clad in deep hues like this. My whole life I have been attracted to this side of the color wheel and have always hoped to have a completely teal room one day...we will see...






2 comments:

  1. Turquoise/Teal are my all time fav colors. I had never thought about using it as a wall color. How Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete