Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A Blissful Congratulations!

I want to take this post to send out a most thrilled and sincere congratulations to one of my best friend's new career move. Kara Hillier Superfine was my colleague at Botanicals as one of their Senior Wedding Designers, and she is now joining forces with Renny Pederson, one of the top wedding planners in Chicago. Kara is officially the Senior Wedding & Event Design Consultant for Bliss Weddings and Events. She is an incredible planner; she is passionate about detail; she has an eye for perfection; and she is one of the most stylish, eloquent, and hard working women I know. This seems like such a perfect fit, and I am so proud of her. Felicitations!

Kara has a blog that she has wrote more about this new adventure as well as previous posts about weddings and events she has worked on. Be sure to check it out: The Art of The Occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment