Monday, September 21, 2009

1969

I was definitely skeptical when I first heard about Gap's new 1969 series of affordable designer-like jeans (created by Patrick Robinson after studying loads of high end brands and their secrests). Having not really shopped at the Gap since spending time working in a mall in college...(gag) I wasn't sure what to expect. Well - I popped in on my way to Nordstrom to buy jeans this weekend, and I was super duper pleasantly surprised. I picked up a pair of BOTH the skinny cut and the boyfriend cut. They truly do fit the way that the $200 pairs do (which are so enticing because of their great fit). I love that they are neatly organized in the store based on style - so it is easy to find the one you are looking for. I recommend checking them out! Why is it so hard to find that perfect pair of jeans!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment