Friday, November 27, 2009

Boys

I will take a moment to point out how interesting it is that two of my all-time favorite male celebrities are hysterically opposite of each other. The more I find out about them, the more different that they are:

Anthony Bourdain - The urban, I'll-Try-Anything / I-Love-Animal-Flesh of the food world who has practically built a career on ranting about the toxins he puts in his body (the guy loves his cigarettes and alcohol).

Woody Harrelson - a righteous hippie vegan beach-bum who speaks publically about his strong beliefs about a raw diet.

I think what is so attractive about these two is their complete insistence on being exactly who they are - and proud of it. They both exude a confidence that could easily be interpreted as cocky and reckless, but they both pull it off when at their best. Yup...I love these guys (or at least my imaginary view of them).

No comments:

Post a Comment